Burning Crusaders WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GM Application Format Please Use this!!

Go down

GM Application Format Please Use this!! Empty GM Application Format Please Use this!!

Post by Evilkiller Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:03 am

1. How old are you:

2. Location (where are you from):

3. Have you had any other GM (Game Master) Experience On world of warcraft or any other game:

4. How Long have you played on the Burning Crusaders WoW Server for:

5. How Long have you played World of Warcraft in General for:

6: Tell Us a little about yourself Do not keep this short, We'd Like to know who we have on out team:

7. Why would you Like to become GM for Burning Crusaders:

8. How could we Benifit from having you on our team as a GM:

9. What can you Do for the community:

10. *Scenario* A Player Comes up to you and ask's, " Hey Someone has been chasing me around trying to hit on me and asking me for my personal info (Facebook or Email) i have told them multiple times that I'm not interested in giving out my personal information to people i don't know but he is still harrasing me.. i started ignoring him an he started saying things like "im going to rape you and your family" please explain what you would do in this instance and please explain in detail

11. *Scenario* your on GM island Chilling out, when all of a sudden an argument errupts in World chat. " Stop Fucking killing me while im trying to level "  " aww boo hoo go cry to ya mum" (now this is normal WoW banter. but you've decided to let it go...  " For fuck sakes Dick face. I have had enough of this server, can't even level without being killed." " none cares about you shut up" at this point without intervention we may loose a player, But its only one player right? what is your oppinion on this?

12. *Scenario* A player has come to you with a complaint about another GM.. knowing that you are not the person to talk to, But you are still able to hear out the player... What would you do with the information you receive from the player?

13. *Scenario* Someone Has Submitted a ticket/spoken to you about a possible hacker on the server.. the ticket and or they have told you " i was doing some questing and someone ran passed me superfast.. not knowing if it was a gm or not i yelled out to them.. they came over to me and when they jumped in the air they started flying they did not have a gm tag on and did not identify themself as a gm" what do you do?

*Please Awnser all the questions truthfully and honestly*

Evilkiller
Admin

Back to top Go down