Burning Crusaders WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Message from The Owners

Go down

Message from The Owners Empty Message from The Owners

Post by Evilkiller Thu Jul 21, 2016 11:12 am

Hello Burning Crusaders WoW Community. This is a Message And i suppose a request to those who just Joined Or are already with us. Lets get straight down to business... let me first start of by saying this is in no way a request for Developers Please keep this in mind while reading this.

As you all know we are on the lookout for Moderators and GM's. if you are experienced in scripting. or anything else regarding ingame stuff or database stuff. please let us know, as mentioned we are not looking for devs with that being said we would still Graciously Accept any advice or assistance with fixing bugs.. But keep in mind that GM's Are GM's you will not have access to the DB the same with moderators. all we are asking is if you have any incite at all as to how to fix a broken quest, Or a broken instance/dungeon we would be more then welcome to take it on-board. Sometimes people can come up with fixes or temp fixes for something that perhaps we could not think of. 

Anyway that's basically it please hit either Me (Evilkiller) or (Jazzibella) up if you have any suggestions.. And if you would like to become a GM please Apply in the applications section. 

thankyou For your time

Evilkiller And Jazzibella
Burning Crusaders WoW Owners

Evilkiller
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum