Burning Crusaders WoW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spend a lovely day in beautiful World of Warcraft world

Go down

Spend a lovely day in beautiful World of Warcraft world Empty Spend a lovely day in beautiful World of Warcraft world

Post by Baya Fri Jul 22, 2016 12:47 pm

After hard day of work, i have allways comming back to this fantastic game, beautifull world full of green fields, forests, blu sky, high mountains, rivers with so clean water full of life, cities with so many people living in it. I wanted to explore all of this, so firstly i create my first account on this game, i started exploration. I was thinking: "Omg, this will be so hard, to explore all this world". But, after i started, its seems so intresting, another adventure, but diferent from what i was expected. I started in Tirisfal Glades, because i create an undead rogue. And started my very first quest. I didnt have anyone to teach me what to do, i didnt know about all the addons who help player a lot. I just wondering around and exploring things. Soon as i discover professions, i started to gather herbs, sell it in auction house and earn my first gold. Its good for start i though. I continue to discover more and more beautifull areas, fighting with creatures so i can pass further, enter a cave, or gather that herb i need, to clear my path. After i get to a lake, i sit down, and enjoy beautifull view on the island in the center of the lake. It was stuning ! I was so exiced, i wanted more and more and more. I wanted an adventure, and with this game, a get all what i wanted from  mmorpg game. Whole world is so georgiuos, waterfalls, and people who give you a chance to do some work for them, and to be rewarded. I did not wanted to stop. In a while, i discover every corner of the world. After i open my map, there is no area, city or village that i did not visit. I specialy was  thrill with Moonglade area, Rachet, and Beauty Bay. I spend a lot of time there just enjoying the view. I can talk about this for days. Just go outhere, and see by your selfs ! I have seen all, and its wort it.
Baya
Baya

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum